In a Nutshell
This app is designed to allow you to run any type of membership on your Shopify store and charge a recurring membership fee for it. From sophisticated memberships that show different content, blogs, or change something on your site, to basic memberships for offline services such as fitness classes, piano lessons, or any other type of membership. This app does it all!
NOTE: You don’t have to charge a membership fee, you could simply tag customers and use the apps powerful tools to show, hide, change or restrict content for different customers.
Sell One-Time or Recurring Memberships that:
- Show or hide certain pages
- Show or hide blog posts, blog categories, or an entire blog!
- Show or hide specific products or entire collections
- Show or hide product prices
- Show or hide the add to cart button
- Change the liquid templates for any pages
- Or don’t do anything, just charge a membership for something like your yoga, or dog walking service 🙂
It’s a very powerful membership app that can be as simple or as complex as you want.
Website Access Memberships
One of the most powerful things about this app is it can change content on your website for members. You can change, show, or hide elements on your store based on what membership they have. You can even change liquid templates, so you can have a completely different site when members log in vs non-members. Essentially, this can turn your store into a full proper membership site!
Offline or Service Memberships
Sell memberships for offline services that you’d like to have customers subscribe to, or become members of. The key here is that these are NOT Shopify “Orders”, they’re a service you provide that you’d like to have recurring billing for. A membership!