Shoppers these days are expecting a lot more from their eCommerce experience. They want to see exactly what they’re going to get before clicking that “add to cart” button. By providing them a custom product builder, your customers no longer have to imagine which products you provide or what they look like. Product options reduce the friction that customers experience when trying to match their desires with the products you are offering.
Our Shopify app, Best Custom Product Options has the following features:
- Color Thumbnails – Product options listed as HEX color thumbnails. (i.e: Colors)
- Image Upload – Works with other file types too: (i.e: PDF, TXT, RDF, CSV)
- Image Thumbnails – Product options listed as image thumbnails. (i.e: Collar Type, Diamond Cut)
- Product options listed as text thumbnails. (i.e: Sizes)
- Dropdown – Product options listed as a dropdown menu (i.e: Countries, Sizes)
- Text Monogram Field – Allow customers to enter a short text w/ preview in a pre-defined position.
- Long Text Monogram Field – Allow customers to enter a long text w/ preview in a pre-defined position.
- Quantity – Quantity box.
- Date – Allow users to enter a date.
- The app is compatible with most themes’ image galleries – Images change when user selects a variant.
Building a Shopify custom product builder is a great way to communicate better with your customers.
Since text fields are virtual options, the data is stored in a different section of the order. Printful is able to retrieve this data, but it looks like they don’t support using it at this time. Maybe their support team could give you a better answer on this.
As for shipping, Printful will provide you with all the shipping prices you’ll need. Our app doesn’t affect shipping.
I seem to have redundant information displayed on my website. I have the apps variants & shopify’s variants. I only want the virtual options to show up. How do I make that happen?