If you are using our duplicate tool to copy options, please note that it doesn’t copy the variants in the Shopify Option over to the new product.
For example if you have a Shopify Option
- called size
- with variants s, m, l, and xl
- using our buttons for the option type
The only thing it would duplicate is the option type for buttons onto the first Shopify Option.
- To copy the variants you would need to duplicate the product in Shopifys backend.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Products.
- Click the name of the product that you want to duplicate.
- Click Duplicate.
- Enter a name for the duplicate product, and then click Duplicate.
- Modify the product details.
- Click Save.
Duplicating a product with virtual options, will duplicate the product name, variants, option type, and everything else to the new product.