Shopify optionsTo top
Shopify Options use Shopify’s variant system which is in Shopify’s backend (normal products). Think of it as our app styling the native options you already have.
- They limit each product to a max of 3 options and 100 variants.
- Allow for custom pricing for all variants.
- Images associated with variants (so they change when a variant is selected).
- And inventory control.
Virtual OptionsTo top
Virtual Options let you get past the 3 option/ 100 variant limit of Shopify options and allow you to create infinite options and values.
- They support add-on prices with our Advanced Plan.
- Images can’t be associated with variants (they don’t change when the variant is selected)
- No inventory control.
- Can be hidden with conditional logic (Advanced Plan).
- Can have multi-select options.
- No SKU policy.