The dynamic checkout buttons appear below your add to cart. They allow the customer to skip the cart page and check-out directly.
These buttons appear as:
- Buy it Now
- Amazon Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
These buttons don’t support line item properties which is what our virtual options use (and all product option apps use).
You will need to turn these off for the product page to get the virtual options working.
How to turn Dynamic Checkout Buttons offTo top
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme that you want to edit and click Customize.
- From the top bar drop-down menu, select Product pages.
- In the left-hand toolbar, click Product pages.
- Uncheck Show dynamic checkout button to turn them off.
- Click Save.