A whitelist is an email client’s list of trusted senders. You can whitelist our email with a few easy clicks to make sure we are added to your address book and your list of safe senders by opening that email and verifying that you trust the sender and the information in the email.
Gmail (Webmail and mobile)To top
- Inside your gmail account click the down arrow (circled below)
- It will bring up a filter box below it. Enter the domain of the email you want to whitelist in the From field like this — @relentlessapps.com
- Click Create Filter with this Search on the bottom of the box below.
- Check the box – Never send it to Spam
- Click Save.
- NOTE: Mobile Gmail devices doesn’t give you the same options. You can, though, touch “Show images”, and then “Always show images from Sender” to make sure any images you want to see will always show up.
Apple Mail | OS X / iOSTo top
Apple Mail on an OSX or iOS device provides a simple process for whitelisting your senders and adding them to Contacts.
- On your email, select the From or Reply
- Add this firstname.lastname@example.org to Contacts or to VIPs
- Add to VIPs means that future emails will appear in a VIP exclusive iOS mail folder.
Android (Default client)To top
- Open the selected email and select sender profile
- Select “Add to Contacts”
Yahoo! MailTo top
- Open the email and select the “+” next to From: Sender
- Select “Add to contacts” and “Save”
Outlook 20xxTo top
- Find the alert in the message header that reads “Click here to download pictures…” and click this alert
- Select “Add email@example.com to Safe Senders list”
- Open the email and find the alert “Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.”
- Click the link below the alert that reads “I trust firstname.lastname@example.org Always show content”
Windows Live DesktopTo top
- Open the email in the desktop client
- An alert will pop up in a preview that says “Some images in this message are not shown.”
- Click that link, select and click “Add to Safe Senders list.”
AOL MailTo top
- Open your selected email and select the sender’s name in the subject line
- Select the drop-down menu and select “Add Contact”