If you’re having trouble getting our app to load in your theme. There are a few things to check.
If the apps code didn’t get installed you can use add it manually by following these steps.
Click on the installation button in the navigation
Here you can choose what theme you want to add our code to. Select the first theme to add the code to the theme that is currently published and press Enable. This will add our apps code to that theme.
If you want to remove the code from a theme select the theme and click disable.
Demo themes will come up as grey and unselectable.
Some other reasons why the app isn’t loading:
1) Our app requires jQuery. If you’re sure jQuery isn’t being loaded, you can add this script in your theme.liquid file after the <head> tag.
2) There needs to be a <form action=”/cart/add”> element in your product template.
3) Inside the <form> element, there needs to be an element like this <select name=”id”></select>
4) Inside the <form> element, there needs to be an add to cart button (input type=”submit” or button)
5) The product needs to have at least one variant or at least one virtual option.
If you need any help, contact us.