- It’s now 8 pm that you’ve added new products, but you want to tweet at 9 am?
You can schedule the posts to appear at any time you want.
- Adding over 10 new products and don’t want them all to appear on the timeline?
No problem! You can specify, e.g. for only first 3 to be posted.
- Want to exclude certain products from your newsfeed?
This can certainly be done.
You can prepare several messages customers will see along with the products. e.g.
- “Today’s New Deals!”
- “New Holiday Specials! Get while they Last”
- “Check out our featured Product”
Each product will be posted with a different message, so that it looks authentic.
You can add as many message templates as you want. We’ve prepared some for you.
- Including your Twitter Profile to your website increases your online presence and demonstrates customers you care.
- Adding keywords to the message templates that will be posted along with the products will increase your SEO, so that when people search for certain products, they can also find them on your Twitter timeline.