Filter by collection ID to control the products included in your feed.
Our app allows you to generate a product feed to import product information into a Facebook Catalog. Catalogs can be used for marketing efforts like dynamic product ads, responding to product views, add to carts, and purchases.
Shopify’s Facebook pixel integration will allow for 3 key events: ViewContent, AddToCart, and Purchase. Each of these events will pass a product ID, which will be included in your product feed. This will allow you to respond to user events with dynamic product ads that include a product image, title, price, availability, and more.
- Ability to hide individual products from feed
- Available mapping of 5 Facebook Custom Labels
- Product image overrides for custom images in Facebook Catalog
- Automatic Feed Updates
- Multiple images for slideshow ads
Facebook Variables included in feed for each Shopify Variant
- Brand: Brand of Product
- ID: Variant ID
- Availability: In Stock/Sold Out
- Condition: Set to “new”
- Price: Variant Price, unless “Compare At Price” is set and greater than “Price”
- Sale Price: If Variant “Compare At Price” is greater than “Price”, set to “Price”
- Link: URL of product/variant
- Item Group ID: Product ID of variant
- Product Type: Type of Product
- MPN: Variant SKU
- Title: Title of Product – Title of Variant (if variant)
- Description: Product Content
- Image Link: URL of product/variant image
- Additional Image Link: 10 product images in addition to main variant image
- Shipping Weight: Weight of Variant
- Custom Labels 0-4: Custom Mapped
Available Mappings for Custom Labels 0-4 (full documentation available in app)
- Product Handle: The URL friendly handle of the product
- Product Tags: Product tags in Shopify admin
- Variant Taxable: Is the product variant set to be taxable?
- Variant Inventory Level: The amount of inventory left for product variant
- Variant Requires Shipping: Is product variant set to require shipping?
- Variant Weight In Grams: The product variant’s set weight in grams
- Variant Weight in Set Unit: The product variant’s set weight in chosen unit of weight