How to reach more people without paying for advertising? Let your visitors share your content, create mailing lists and engage with your audience with GetSocial Tools.
Undecided about which social sharing plugin you should choose? Just look at what our users & customers are saying about us.
With GetSocial you get social share buttons to increase your reach and boost your traffic, pop-ups to engage with your visitors, subscriber bars to generate leads and in-depth analytics to understand which of your pages is really performing best. No coding skills required!
Why our users recommend us:
- Fantastic design
- Easy to install and use (no code needed)
- Doesn’t impact page loading speed
- World-class support for everyone 7 days a week
- Real-time social analytics
- We don’t sell your data to third-party services
- Used by companies like Adobe, Sky Media, Forbes & Vodafone
Here’s a list of our features:
- Real-Time Analytics: Our analytics lets you understand, in real-time, how much social traffic each network is driving to your website and identify the best content to feature and promote on social media.
- Virality Alerts: Know when the pages of your website are getting viral.
- Dark Social Share Tracking: Track the shares that Google Analytics doesn’t know about.
- Virality Score: Always know the pages that generate the most organic traffic.
Social Automation: Automate the publishing of posts on Facebook. We’ll always select the posts that will generate the most traffic.
Copy & Paste Share Tracking: Most shares can’t be tracked by regular analytics platforms. With this feature, you’ll know when your visitors share through SMS, Email, Messaging Apps (WhatsApp, Messenger, iMessage, etc.) or via Copy & Pasting Links (Dark Social), allowing you to learn the real Return on Investment for your content and which channels are contributing the most to your traffic.
Google Analytics Integration: Merge the data obtain by GetSocial with the powerful Google Analytics so you can track your conversions from when someone clicks a friend’s share to the moment a purchase or objective is met.