Why You Need Dynamic Retargeting
The fact a visitor leaves a website doesn’t mean he’s not interested in making a purchase. Research shows that a user must be contacted at least 5-7 times before he makes the decision to buy.
Retargeting techniques allow you to find your visitor on the Internet and show him an ad wherever he is at the moment.
Dynamic Retargeting Use Case
Imagine you’re the owner of an online electronics store. You’d like to track all the users who visited the “TV & Video” section of your website and show them an ad reminding them of their interest in the TVs you sell.
A visitor comes to your online store, views a list of TVs, and some specific TVs in particular, then leaves the website.
Now, wherever he is, he will see an ad reminding him of his interest in the particular TV models he viewed.
The Rontar App Advantages
The app has numerous advantages:
- Getting started is quick and easy. Unlike other retargeting companies, configuring and running your ad campaign takes just a few clicks.
- Single handy interface to track conversions, revenue and profit. No additional integration or third party analytics for conversion tracking are required.
- Dynamic creatives. Rontar automatically generates creatives based on your products feed. This ensures that a customer will see an ad relating to the specific products he was interested in, rather than a generic ad for the online store itself. This can dramatically increase both the CTR of the creative, and the conversion rate.
- High conversion rates and ROI. On average, our customers generate an extra $3 for every dollar spent.
- Responsive customer support at your fingertips. Our aim was to make the app as straightforward as possible. However, if you do have any questions, our customer support team are always ready to assist you.
Where Will the Ads Be Displayed?
We cooperate with the largest third-party networks like Google DoubleClick AdExchange and OpenX, enabling us to access a large number of websites worldwide. This makes it possible for Rontar to return and convert as many of your website’s visitors as possible.
Using the app is free – we only charge for the advertising being run.
You pay per clicks. The volume of clicks you get depends on the daily budget you set in the app. By default, Rontar tries to ensure you get as many clicks as possible within your budget.
Getting started with us is easy:
- Install the app. Thereafter we will automatically configure your ad campaign with the default settings.
- Take a look at the creative preview, and make adjustments if needed.
- Make a payment.
- Sit back and relax while we help you grow your sales!