Sell More with OnlineSales.ai
Introducing OnlineSales.ai – the most powerful E-Commerce Marketing platform that you’d have ever seen!
Acquire loyal shoppers to drive more revenue at better margins from marketing your online store across Google Search, Google Shopping, Facebook Dynamic Product Ads, Amazon Sponsored Ads and Programmatic Remarketing – all on a single platform. Say goodbye to agencies, complicated workflow tools and non-transparent pricing!
Cross-Channel Campaign Management
Create, launch, optimize and monitor your campaigns across Google, Facebook, Amazon and more on a single platform!
Optimize Your Campaigns with 1-Click
1-Click actionable suggestions across Budget Allocation, Ad Quality, Product Catalog Metadata, Audience Targeting, Seasonality based ad-scheduling across channels & more
Unlike spray & pray methods on other tools, OnlineSales.ai auto-discovers top trending SKUs, seasonality & user personas for your store for predictive bidding.
Product Changes Synced in Real Time
Your product catalog & campaigns with OnlineSales.ai are always in-sync. No more outdated marketing spends when prices change, product goes out-of-stock or when you add new inventory
Beat the Crowd with Smarter Ad Creatives.
OnlineSales.ai makes your product catalog’s metadata leaner & image assets more intelligent. For e.g. auto-zooming or cropping of images or enhancing the product title. Did we mention that all this is automated?
Make Data-Driven Decisions
Speed up decision-making with smart Insights across Marketing Channels, Merchandise, Audience, & Seasonality.
Get Started in 3 Simple Steps:
- Simply Install the App
- Link Your Google Adwords & Google Merchant Center Account
- Define Your Goal and Go Live!
That’s it! Sit back, relax & enjoy the ride. OnlineSales.ai will design your ad campaigns based on your Merchandise & Goals.
- A Google Account is needed to sign-up with OnlineSales.ai & activate the App.
- Advertising accounts for Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and Bing Ads are needed to be linked with the platform during the onboarding process. You can also create them during the onboarding process.
- Google Merchant Center (GMC) account is needed to run Google Shopping Ads, Bing Merchant Center (BMC) account is needed to run Bing Shopping Ads and Facebook Catalog is needed to run Facebook Dynamic Product Ads.
OnlineSales.ai Channel Expertise
Google Shopping, Facebook Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), Bing Shopping Ads/Bing Product Ads, Google Display Network (GDN) Ads, Google Dynamic Remarketing (DRM), Remarketing Lists for Search Ads on Google (RLSA), Google Dynamic Search Ads