Broaden your customers’ shopping experience whilst improving the usability of your store.
Unlimited Product Options
Overcome 3 options/100 variants per product limitation set by Shopify – add UNLIMITED custom product options in UNLIMITED сombinations.
Product Option Templates
Create groups of options and assign them to any products in bulk.
- Check-box (for adding product accessories, toppings, extra services, etc.),
- radio-button (for options with one chosen value),
- multiple select,
- watch & Multiple Swatch (perfect for image/color swatches),
- button (i.e., to add Size options as buttons),
- text (for engraving/monogramming options),
- file (to customers upload files to their orders),
Set option prices to update the product price. The following price types are available:
- fixed (adds a fixed amount to the product price),
- percentage (adds the % of the product price),
- percentage from the options above (calculates the % from the product price + all the chosen options and adds it to the final price),
- price per character (for text options to charge per each entered character, e.g., custom prints on T-shirts).
With the app, you can display custom product options only when customers select the main (parent) one(s). Say, you can create a product with options (e.g., storage, RAM, etc.) and display them depending on the customers’ initial choice.
Color/Image Swatch for Custom Options
Create a visual presentation of each product’s option:
- upload image/colors for each value of a product option,
- display the images next to the options,
- replace the main product image with the one of the option,
- use overlay feature to create great experience for customers to customize your products,
- let customers preview each option by displaying its image on hover.
With the app, you can optimize the way custom options affect the main product SKU. This is a must-have for further sales analysis and exporting this data to third-party ERP/Shipping systems.
Manage stock inventory for each option:
- specify Qty of each option value,
- display the stock of any product option on the frontend,
- automatically hide unavailable options or disable them and display the out-of-stock message to customers,
- sync the option’s stock to the existing product’s stock.
Link Options to Products
If an option is also a stand-alone product with its quantity (e.g., iPhone X – black – 256 GB – qty 92), you can link to it by Variant ID.
This will allow you to precisely track/manage inventory. The app can also load the linked product when the option is selected.
Built on advanced technologies, the app works lightning fast. It guarantees uninterrupted workflow and stable performance.