The team at Clean Themes have been building Shopify themes for 8 years. We love designing graphics for e-commerce stores and decided to build a tool to allow merchants to do this for themselves.
Design your own adverts
Pick a template to start from, and customize the text, colours, positioning, and more – to suit whatever promotion you’re setting up.
Insert adverts into your collection pages
We know it’s difficult to show promotions in collection pages, even for a theme developer. So we have taken the hassle out of this process by automatically updating your theme to show these adverts where you want them.
Here’s what AdQuick can do for your collections:
- You can show more than one advert in a collection
- You can show different ads on different collections
- You can choose whether to show it on the first collection page, or on all pages
Use your graphics anywhere you like
If you love the way your advert looks (and you will!) then you may want to show it on your home page, or in a product description. Maybe you want to use it on your latest Instagram campaign. We let you download the image file (at 800×800 px resolution), so you can use it anywhere you want to, for as long as you like.
Enjoy experimenting with the features during the fully-featured free trial.
If you don’t think you need it after the free trial is up, we’ll let you download the adverts you created and keep them as a memento!
Easy to use
- You won’t need to touch your theme code, or learn out how to use Photoshop.
- Using the app is straightforward and everything is managed in one place.
- You’ll start creating great graphics and showing them off in no time.
Works with your own images
If you’ve already paid a designer to build some lovely imagery, you can upload those into the app and use it to show them in your collection pages.