Sky Pilot is a Shopify app for selling files and videos
- Beautiful, easy-to-use pages that deliver files and streaming videos from within your Shopify store.
- Customers can access previously-purchased files and videos by logging into their account in your store.
- Automatic and instant customer access to files and videos after purchase.
- File protection (limit downloads per file, set access to expire after a chosen number of days, get alerted when access is abused).
- Customizable pages deliver your files and videos to customers.
- Organize files and videos into folders and playlists.
- Unlimited files/videos per item in your store.
- Files/videos can be attached to physical products without affecting fulfillment status, easily allowing you to sell files/videos bundled with a physical product.
- FREE plan with 2mb of storage. The perfect Sky Pilot trial.
How Sky Pilot works
After checkout, your customer will be directed to a page within your store to download files and/or stream videos associated with their purchase. They will also receive a link to this page via email.
At any point a customer can login to their account in your store to access files or videos they have purchased. This page shows an organizable list of files and/or a playlist of all streaming videos.
Files/Videos can be organized into folders, allowing you to create easy-to-navigate delivery of many digital items.
All delivery pages are hosted within your Shopify store. It is completely customizable, with access to both basic settings and full code customization.
You can attach multiple files or videos to a product. Files/videos can be attached to physical products without affecting fulfillment status. This is important for merchants selling digital content as an add-on to physical products.
Advanced features and Shopify Plus support
Sky Pilot offers custom pricing for larger merchants and can scale to fit your needs. We have advanced infrastructure that can handle major releases.