Quick and easy way to create, update, optimize and publish your product feed to Google Merchant Center.
- Ensures that feeds for newly uploaded/updated products are optimized as they are created/updated.
- Globally maps product categories and other custom variables with the Google Merchant Center(GMC) values.
- Lets users update Merchant Center-specific attributes either in bulk or by individual product, before sending them to automatic optimization.
- One-click publishing directly to Google Merchant Center after optimized feed review. Optimization has never been so simple!
Here’s how it works
- Connect your Google Merchant Center account
- Map your custom product attributes to Google specific attributes(optional).
- Update missing product details – Add/update the mandatory attributes (inline or in bulk) of your products under “All” tab.
- Optimize your feed(optional) – The app will optimize your product “Title” and “Product type” as per the Google’s best practice. It will notify you when optimization is complete.
- Review Optimized Feed & Push to GMC – You can review the optimized product “Title” and “Product type” under the optimized tab and publish to Google Merchant Center in a click. You can also modify the optimized feeds before pushing it to GMC.