Easily export orders, draft orders, products, collections, customers, and other data to CSV. Customize your report the way you want, including as many or as little data as you need. It’s easy to use, yet very flexible!
Save time from manually editing your CSV files to fit your desired format. You can even schedule to have them delivered via email, FTP, SFTP (SSH), Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon S3 (AWS) as frequent as every 15 minutes and also hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
Oh, and you can also create multiple different export profiles and scheduled tasks! This means you can have a specific configuration for your accounting software, your dropshipper or 3PL provider, your colleague, or whoever else needs a copy of your Shopify data and have them run on different schedules.
If you’re migrating from Magento, we’ve been told by some of our customers that our app is the closest one they could find to Xtento Order Export in terms of flexibility.
- Orders (including additional product fields such as the barcode, product handle, variant options, image URLs, and inventory quantity)
- Draft Orders
- Order Risks (such as the risk score and Shopify’s recommended action)
- Fulfillment Events (such as the delivery date and status)
- Transactions (such as the authorization code and payment details)
- Cart Attributes (aka “Note Attributes,” each attribute can be placed in its own column)
- Line Item Properties (each property can be placed in its own column)
- Product Variants
- Product Cost / COGS
- BUILT-IN REPORT TEMPLATES. Get started very quickly by using one of our many built-in export templates, which you can modify for further customization (e.g. Google Shopping Feed, Sales Reports, Unfulfilled Orders, etc.).
- MULTIPLE PRESETS. Create multiple ‘export profiles’ which you can run at any time.
- AUTOMATE YOUR REPORTING. Set a schedule for when you want each of your custom report to run.
- CUSTOM FIELDS. Create your own custom fields by specifying your own static data or combining it with data from other fields.
- CALCULATED FIELDS. Do you find yourself having to manually edit your report in Excel after exporting it? With Calculated Fields, we give you even more flexibility that could potentially save you hours of manual editing. We support arithmetic operations, text operations, functions, and conditional expressions.
- METAFIELDS. We support Order, Customer, Product, and Product Variant metafields.
- ADVANCED CUSTOM FILTERS. Filter your data further based on the values of one or more fields.
- GROUPING AND AGGREGATION. Create summary reports by grouping and aggregating your data.