1) Our app requires jQuery. If you’re sure jQuery isn’t being loaded, you can add this script in your theme.liquid file after the <head> tag.
You can test if your store has jQuery and what version you are using by entering this info in the google chrome console.
Go to your live store > Right Click > Inspect
Click console in google chrome
Add this code to the console
$.fn.jquery // If there is concern that there may be multiple implementations of `$` then: jQuery.fn.jquery
2) There needs to be a <form action=”/cart/add”> element in your product template.
3) Inside the <form> element, there needs to be an element like this <select name=”id”></select>
4) Inside the <form> element, there needs to be an add to cart button (input type=”submit” or button)
5) The product needs to have at least one variant or at least one virtual option.
If you need any help, contact us.